Fiber Optic Patch Cable is also known as fiber optic jumper or fiber optic patch cord. Fiber Optic Patch Cable is important of optical network. They have same or different connectors which are installed on the end of fiber optic cable. Fiber optic patch distribution center. The Fiber Optic Patch Cord series comes with a comprehensive collection of lengths and connectors to fulfill cables are used in two major application areas: computer work station to outlet and patch panels or optical cross connect your demand for the deployment.
Data center high density cabling system designed for data center applications requiring quick infrastructure deployment such as main, horizontal, and zone distribution areas.
MTP/MPO trunk multifiber cable assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environments, reducing network installation or reconfiguration time and cost. They are used to interconnect cassettes, panels or ruggedized MTP/MPO fanouts, spanning MDA, HDA and EDA zones.
• ROHS, CE (EN 50575 CPR) and ISO9001 Compliant
• EIA/TIA, Telecocordia GR-326-CORE Standards
•TIA 605-4(FOCIS 5)
• US Conec MTP® connector, Senko MPO Plus premium connector
• Corning Clearcurve® multimode fiber, SMF-28® Ultra optical fiber
•OS2, OM3, OM4 available
• 0.35dB elite low loss connector, 0.5dB standard loss connector
• Factory terminated and tested
• Allow easy migration from 10GbE to 40GbE or 100GbE
• Pulling eyes are provided as an option to protect the fiber ends during installation