|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||1.4*1.0*1.4m 2km~3km ,Length per roll , Wooden Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Application:||Telecommunication||Diameter Of Cable:||10.5-15 Mm|
|Fiber Brand:||Corning/YOFC/FIBERHOME||Package:||Wooden Drum|
|Conductor Material:||Aluminum/Aluminum Alloy||Max.operation Temperature:||200°C|
|RTS:||75-226KN||Outer Material:||Metal Wires|
armored fiber cable,
armoured fiber cable
OPGW ADSS Fiber Optic Cable 24B1.3 Range 60 130 Power Telecommunication Outer material Metal wires
Optical Fiber Composite Overhead Ground Wire (also known as fiber composite overhead ground wire). The optical fiber is placed in the ground wire of the overhead high-voltage transmission line to form a fiber-optic communication network on the transmission line. This structure has the dual functions of ground and communication, and is generally called OPGW cable.
The OPGW cable is wrapped with metal wires. The optical cable is more reliable, stable and firm. Due to the integration of the overhead ground wire and the optical cable, compared with the use of other optical cables, the construction period is shortened and the construction cost is saved. In addition, if the OPGW is made of aluminum-clad steel wire or aluminum alloy wire, it is equivalent to erecting a good conductor overhead ground wire, which can reduce the potential supply current of the transmission line, reduce the power frequency overvoltage, and improve the power line communication line. The benefits of interference and dangerous effects. Because the fiber has anti-electromagnetic interference and light weight, it can be installed on the top of the transmission line tower without considering the optimal mounting position and electromagnetic corrosion. Therefore, the OPGW has remarkable characteristics such as high reliability, superior mechanical performance, and low cost. This technique is particularly suitable and economical when laying or replacing existing ground lines.
1.Good mechanical and temperature performance
2.High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3.Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
4.Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tube from shrinking
5.Crush resistance and flexibility
6.Steel wire used as the central strength member
7.loose tube filling compound100% cable core filling
8.PSP enhancing moisture-proof
Optical fiber composite ground wire [OPGW] is suitable for installation on new power lines with double function of ground wire and communication. Especially for installation on normal voitage and extra high voltage power lines. OPGW can replace conventional ground wire of old power line with increasing fiber communication function. They conduct short circuit current and provide lightning resistance.
1. Up to 144 fibers
2. Cable diameter and weight approximate with another ground wire. Less additional load to tower, high tensile strength.
3. Excellent stainless steel tube stranding technology make the fibers have good secondary excess length and allow the fibers free movement in the tube. Which keeps the fiber stress-free while the cable is subjected to longitudinal stress.
4. Optical fibers are protected by stainless steel tubes.
5. Excellent security, good bullet resist performance.
6. ACSW, AAW and SST stranded design provide wide range combination of electrical conductivity and mechanical tensile strength.
|Number /diameter(mm) of
stainless steel tube
|Number /diameter of AL wire(mm)||0/3.5||12/2.4||12/2.6||12/2.8||12/3.0|
|Number /diameter of ACS wire(mm)||6/3.5||5/2.4||5/2.6||5/2.8||6/3.0|
|Diameter of Cable (mm)||10.5||12||13||14||15|
|DC resistance(200C W/km)||1.36||0.524||0.448||0.386||0.327|
|Modulus of elasticity(Gpa)||162||96.1||95.9||95.6||97.8|
|coefficient of Linear thermal
|Short circuit capacity (kA²s)||24||57.3||78.9||105.8||150.4|
|Max. operation temperature (℃)||200||200||200||200||200|
|Max. fiber count||48||32||48||52||
OPGW construction erection should pay attention to the problem:
The construction of OPGW is different from ordinary steel strands. Care should be taken to prevent permanent damage to avoid the impact of fiber performance in the future. It should be considered: OPGW torsion, microbending, local radial pressure outside the clamp and contamination of the fiber. . Therefore, the following effective measures should be taken during the construction phase to solve:
(1) Prevent OPGW from twisting
Install a counterweight and anti-torsion device on the running plate and the tightening clamp;
Use special double groove pulleys;
Tension anti-wire machine with double winch;
(2) Prevent and reduce the microbend and stress of OPGW
No acute angles are allowed (control the minimum bending radius of 500mm);
The diameter of the OPGW cable disc should be no less than 1500mm;
The diameter of the pulley should be more than 25 times the diameter of the OPGW, generally not less than 500mm; the inside of the pulley should have a nylon or rubber gasket to prevent scratching the surface of the OPGW;
Suitable traction line and payout fittings;
Specify the maximum disk length of the OPGW to be 6000M to prevent the number of pulleys from passing;
The line angle of the continuous discharge line is limited to ≤30°. In the tensile section of a discharge line, the OPGW after the corner should be in a "C" shape;
(3) Control of the take-up tension:
Hydraulic tensioning machine with traction device and traction machine;
Limit the speed of the line to be ≤ 0.5 m / s;
(4) Prevent fiber contamination
At the OPGW construction and erection, attention should be paid to the end of the package;
In addition, before the OPGW arrives at the site, before the erection, after the erection is completed for the fiber connection and the construction of the whole line is completed, the optical fiber attenuation acceptance test of the OPGW should be carried out in time.
Superior Lightning Resistance
• Fewer Aluminium Alloy (AA) wires are needed to meet electrical specs
• More/Heavier duty ACS wires can be used
• AA wires can be completely replaced with ACS in some applications
Extruded Aluminium Core tube
• Good combination of crush and kink resistance
• Core tube can safely and easily be routed to closures without armour
• Easy access to optical core Superior
• Aluminium core tube substantially increases conductor cross-section
• Improved short-circuit capacity
High performance. Even in High fibre Counts
• All fibres are housed in the core tube
• Core tubes are available in a wide range of Inside Diameters
• Armour wires are not replaced with fibre tubes in high count designs
Package and Shipping:
1. All of our fiber optic cable package are with export wooden drum.
2. 2~3km/drum, Outdoor fiber optic cable's wooden dimension is 110cm*110cm*71cm, 0.85CBM,
3. Can be load about 39 drums for a 20GP.
Also accept custom cable drum from customers. welcome to contact us!
Contact Person: sales