|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN|
|Model Number:||Cat7 SFTP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000m|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag and Carton|
|Delivery Time:||7~15 work day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/A, D/P, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||150+ BOX+7day|
|Cable Type:||Cat7-SFTP||NoLine Diameter:||7.6MM|
|Data Transmission Speedl:||305M||Core Number:||4 Pairs|
|Standard:||23 AWG FTP||Color:||Orange/white,orange,green/white,green,blue/white,blue,brown/white,brown|
|Data Rate Support:||10G Base-T||Impedance::||1-600MHz 100±15Ω;|
Double shielded Cat7 SFTP Copper Cable FTP 23AWG High Speed Network 1200MHZ 100 Gb GG45
Cat7 offers extensive shielding to reduce signal attenuation and is relatively stiff in comparison to previous generations of cabling. Both individual pairs are shielded, with an additional layer of shielding over the entire cable. The shielding needs to be grounded and Cat7 also requires special GigaGate45 (GG45) connectors to take full advantage of higher performance features.Cat7 can also support 10 Gbps, but laboratory testing has successfully shown its ability to transmit up to 40 Gb at 50 meters and even 100 Gb at 15 meters. The newer “Class F” cabling can support frequencies of up to 600 Mhz. That said, Cat7 has not been approved as a cable standard for telecommunications.
622 Mbps ATM
1) Bare Copper Conductor, Bare Aluminum Conductor;
2) 450/750V and below, PVC Insulation, Power Cables and Electrical Wires;
3) 0.6/1kV, PVC Insulation, Power Cables and Electrical Wires;
4) 0.6/1kV XLPE Insulation, Power Cables;
5) 8.7/15kV, 3.6/6kV, 6/10kV, 12/20kV, 26/35kV, Medium Voltage power cables;
6) Control Cables, Instrument Cables, Safety/Security Cables, Alarm Cables;
7) Flexible Cable, Soft Cable, Welding Cables, Battery Connect Cables, Machine Connect Cables;
8) 1kV or 10kV, Aerial Bunch/Bundled Cables;
9) Fire Resistant Cables, Fire Retardant Cables, Fire Rated Cables, LSZH Cables, Solar Cables,
RoHS Cables, Environmental Protection Cables, Irradiation Cross-linked Cables;
10) Communication Cables:
a. Network Cables: Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6 Cables;
b. Telephone Cables: 2 Pairs, 4 Pairs, 8 Pairs, 10 Pairs and 20 Pairs Cables;
c. Coaxial Cables: SYV75-5, SYWV75-5, RG6, RG11, RG59 Cables.
Physical Electrical Characteristics:
Using standard twisted construction design, small crosstalk of signal transmission Upload and download in high speed transfer.
Support 10-Gigabit Ethernet netword transmission requirements.
DC resistance (max): 4.8Ω/100m at 20°C;
Mutual capactitance (max): 5.6nF/100m;
Unbalanced capacitance (max): 160pF/100m;
Dielectric strength between conductors (min): 2.5kV/2s;
Impedance: 1-600MHz 100±15Ω;
Differential phase delay (max): 45ns/100m;
Operating temperature: -50~+70°C;
Permitted bend radius: Over 8 times diameter of the cable.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR CAT5e FTP 23 AWG NETWORK CABLE|
|Cores||number||8 cores, 4 pairs|
|material||PVC or LSZH|
1. Produce strictly according to the size of the copper conductor required by the customer.
2. The quality, inner diameter, outer skin, etc. are strictly controlled during the production process.
3. We have laser printing, which can be printed according to customer requirements.
4. We can do OEM, whether carton or printing.
5. We have 2 production lines, which can produce 25KM cables every day.
OEM custom-made production according to different customer's request. Shape, PVC ,color, Conductor diameter, degree of tightness, logo design, Inner and Outer package design, all of below request are available.
|Network Lan Cable|
Contact Person: sales