FTTH SC UPC Fiber Optic Quick Connector Single Mode SC/UPC Fast Connector Low loss 0.3dB
The Fast Connector (Field Assembly Connector or Field terminated fiber connector, quickly assembly Fiber connector) is a revolutionary field installable optical fiber connector that requires no epoxy and no polishing. The unique design of the patented mechanical splice body incorporates a factory-mounted fiber stub and a pre-polished ceramic ferrule. Using this onsite assembly optical connector, it is possible to improve the flexibility of optical wiring design as well as reducing the time required for fiber termination. The Fast connector series are already a popular solution for optical wiring inside buildings and floors for LAN & CCTV applications and FTTH.SC embedded fiber optic connector quick connector cold, using A ferrule insertion loss, operability / reuse / stable performance, low cost, fast installation and so on.
Specifications: Product Name: embedded fiber optic connector quick connector cold
Model: SC / UPC-P
The average insertion loss: ≤0.3db
Return loss: ≥48db
Temperature cycle: -40 ~ + 85 / 168h
Repeat assembly: ≥15 times
Carrier-class standards: Each ferrule have been detected within the optical loss -0.5db, it has reached the level of telecommunications standards
1) Factory-installed fiber stub.
2) No epoxy and polishing required, No special tools needed when installed.
3) Can be intalled and maked repeatedly thus avoiding loss.
4) Easily installed, Quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
5) Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
6) Cost effective, Warranty: One year.
7) Fast connecting and repeat, No special tools needed when installed.
8) Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
9) Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage.
1. Patch panels
2. Distribution frames
3. Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
4. FTTH Outlets
5. Connection at the desk for LAN environments
6. Fiber Optic Patch Cord & Pigtail
7. Telecommunication Devices
8. Data Communications Networks
9. Optical Fiber LAN and Access Network
10. Industry and Military Applications