Waterproof 12 Core Fiber Optic Closure Mini Off Road Antenna ODVA IP68 Terminal Box
|Place of Origin:||China SHENZHEN|
|Certification:||CE Ross ISO-9001|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Capacity:||1 Into 12 Out||Color:||Black|
|Mounting Way:||Wall Mounting ， Holding Pole And Buried Underground||Waterproof Level:||IP68|
|Application:||FTTX Network Off-road||Compatibility:||CORNING And HUAWEI（MTP/MPO/SC/LC）|
fiber optic joint box,
optical fibre cable joint closure
Outdoor Waterproof 12 Core Fiber Optic Closure Optitap Mini Off-road antenna ODVA IP68 terminal box
- KXT-R-12 is a new economic fiber distributed solution for outdoor use. Compare traditional products, It is easy to operate and has high compatibility. It can be used for wall-mounting, aerial installation or holding pole installation, based on different situation. It not only used in FTTH field, but also used in FTTA or other harsh environment field.
- KXT-R-12 is used in a wide range of environments, with overhead, wall hanging, and underground burial, which can be applied to any environment in the wild. The design is small, beautiful, simple to operate, and directly connected to the waterproof connector. Can match a variety of connectors, including: Huawei, Corning (OptiTap), PDLC,FULLAXS.
|Dimensions LxWxH||365x137x90mm(Without cover) 375x142x120mm(With cover)|
|Temperature range||-40 to + 80°C|
|Cable strength member||Armoured or Non-armoured|
|Cable type||Hybrid or non-hybrid|
|Round cable OD||5.0mm to 14mm|
|Flat cable dimension||4.6x8.9mm|
|Cable jacket material||LSZH, PEorTPU|
|Cable crush resistance||200N/cm long term|
i zuuiN long lerm
|Fire protection rating||UL94-V0|
|Number of PLC||1 to 2pcs|
|Number of fusion protection sleeve||1 to 24pcs|
|Material||Size||Max Capacity||Nos of Adaptor||Weight||Color|
|Splice 12 Fibers
1 pcs of 1x8
|12 pcs of SC||1.75 kg||Black|
Trunk Cable Connecting
- Trunk cable needs to be fusion welded frequently because of each drum cable length limited. So connecting point is weak and need to be protected very well.
- When trunk cable comes into KXT-R-12, it will be sealed and fixed by torsion proof cable gland (plastic or metal type). For 5mm-14mm out diameter cable, KXT-R-12 has different accessories to fit. Torsion gland can release stress when trunk cable bending and protect fiber avoid breaking. Inside of the KXT-R-12 main cable and strength member were fixed by fastener, which make sure the box can stand 1200N pulling force long term.
- Splice protection sleeve (Max. 24pcs) and PLC (Max.2pcs) can be fixed on the body, which make KXT-R-12 fiber divided very easy. Anti-skid design on the base case, which makes sure KXT-R-12 holds wire/pole firmly.
Prospecting or Military Communication
The cable will be replayed frequently, when prospecting or military communication. Normal connector and cable cannot stand frequently and high strength pulling and reuse. Inside of the KXT-R-12, armored cable and strength member were fixed by fastener, which make sure the box can stand 1200N pulling force long term. It’s very suitable for field use, especially in star network communications. High strength material and arc interface design make sure KXT-R-12 work abnormally when suffer shocks.Features and Benefits
- •High compatibility: can be assembled ODVA, Hconn(OptiTap™ compatible), Mini SC, AARC, PTLC, PTMPO or
- •Factory-sealed or field assembly
- •Strong enough: working under 1200N pulling force long term •From 2 to 12 ports for single or multifiber harsh connectors
- •Available with PLC or splice sleeve for fiber divide •IP67 waterproof rating,Wall mounting, aerial installation or holding pole installation
- •Decreased angle surface and height make sure no connector interfering when operating
- •Meet I EC 61753-1 standard
- •Cost effective: save 40% operating time
- Traditionally, Remote Radio Unit (RRU) and Building Base band Unit (BBU) connected by optical fiber cable, formed star network topology. Each RRU need one duplex outdoor cable link to BBU. Installation will need more time and cost will be high.
- KXT-R-12 work as an Aggregation/Demark box, link RRU and BBU together. From BBU to KXT-R-12, only need one multi-fiber hybrid cable. Then KXT-R-12 divide fibers to each RRU through IP68 preassembled waterproof cable assemblies. RRU can get power through assembled power connector on KXT-R-12.