|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Outer box：530*290*295/5pcs ；Inner box：525*285*290/pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Material:||Cold Rolled Steel Plate||Applications:||Rack Mountable Cabinet In Data Center|
|Connector Capacity:||24 Pcs SC Or 48 Pcs LC Connectors||Connector Type:||Connector Type: SC/APC|
|Model Number::||KXT-U-03||Application:||Major Applied In Branch Connection Of Optical Cable Termination|
network patch panel box,
patch panel rack cabinet
1U SC APC Rack Fiber Optic Patch Panel Rj45 24 Port Drawer Type Oil Resistance
An optical fiber distribution frame is a wiring connection device between an optical cable and an optical communication device or between optical communication devices.
The optical fiber distribution frame is an important supporting device in the optical transmission system. It is used for optical fiber terminal fiber fusion, adjustment of optical connectors, storage of redundant pigtails, and protection of optical cables. It is useful for the safe operation and flexible use of optical fiber communication networks This plays an important role.
1.The role of optical fiber distribution frame
The connection of optical fiber distribution frame as the terminal equipment of optical cable line has the following basic functions
① Welding function
When fusion splicing, pigtails need to be spliced out. The fiber tray can coil and arrange the excess pigtails to protect the splice.
After the optical fiber cable enters the rack, its outer jacket and reinforcing core can be connected and fixed.
③ deployment function
The connector on the tail cable is plugged into the adapter, and the other end of the adapter is connected to the optical path. The adapter and the connector can be flexibly inserted and docked, and the configuration can be tested freely.
2. Classification of optical fiber distribution frames
Optical fiber distribution frame is mainly divided into 12-port fiber distribution frame, 24-port fiber distribution frame, 48-port fiber distribution frame, 72-port fiber distribution frame, 96-port fiber distribution frame, 144-port fiber distribution frame.
The optical fiber distribution frame mainly plays the functions of welding, fixing, and deployment in the optical network transmission. The optical fiber distribution frame can be divided into 12 ports, 24 ports, 48 ports, 72 ports, 96 ports and other types. Determine the number of fusion splicing cores, and then select the appropriate fiber distribution frame.
The product can be used on the terminal of the optical cables, different types and structures, the diameter of which are within 18mm(f) tray.
4 Structural features:
1.All property indexes are in accordance with National YD/T925—1997 Standard.
2.The body make use of cold rolling steel sheet Strong adhesive force, artistic and durable.
3.Distinctive design of 1-2 cable entrance and fiber exit of 1-48 cores assures flexibility.
4.Cable entrance are sealed with oil resistance NBR to increase the flexibility. Users can choose to prick the entrance and exit.
5.Overlapping fiber-melting tray and separate insulation earth unit make the disposition of the cores, expanding the capacity and cable-earthen flexible, convenient and safe.
5 Main technical Specifications:
|3||optical fiber winding radius||≥40mm|
|4||extra loss of fiber tray||none|
|5||fiber length left in tray||≥1.6m|
|6||fiber capacity||48 cores|
|7||working temperature||-400C ~ + 600C|
|10||Material||Cold-rolled steel sheet|
|12||Max capacity||24 SC or 48 LC|
1. Peel the cable , take off the outer and inner housing, as well as loose contract tube, and wash off the filling grease, leaving 1.1～1.6m fiber and 20～40mm steel core.
2. Fix the cable-pressing card and the cable, as well as the cable reinforce steel core.
3. Lead the fiber into the melting and connecting tray, fix heat contract tube and melted tube to one of the connecting fiber. After melting and connecting the fiber, move heat contract tube and melted tube and fix the stainless (or quartz) reinforce core stick ,make sure the connecting point is in the middle of the housing pipe. Heat the pipe to make the two into one.Put the protected joint into the fiber-laying tray.(one tray can lay 12 cores)
4. Lay the left fiber in the melting and connecting tray evenly, and fix the winding fiber with nylon ties. Use the trays from the bottom up. After all the fiber has been connected, cover the top layer and fix it.
5. Position it and use the earth wire in accordance with the project plan.
7. Packing List:
1. terminal case main body: 1 piece
2. polishing sand cloth: 1 pcs
3. melting and connecting mark: 1 pcs
4. heat shrinkable sleeve: 2～24 pcs
5. tie: 4～24 pcs
8. Our advantages:
1. Good reply: Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied within 24 hours.
2. OEM&ODM: We can help you to design or put your logo and company name into products.
3. Remote Technical support&Full Technical Document
4. Warranty: 1 year warranty( While the warranty is not responsible for those broken by violence or updated with other brands.)
5. English software, English Indicator
6. Professional, Very competitive price
7. Large Stock, Fast Delivery
Contact Person: sales