1. Fiber Cable Terminal Metal Splice Closure Joint Box are used to distribute, splice, and store the outdoor optical cables which enter and exit from the ends of the closure.
2. seal the cable, protect the optical fiber splice and storage reserved optical fiber
Cable Joint Box is designed for splicing ADSS, OPGW cables and the normal cables, including two to four sleeves for input and output. Loose storage space makes storage more conveniently, quickly and cable bending radius big enough, avoiding fiber optic extra loss and ensuring transmission performance. The double sealed designs make Cable Joint Box more reliable. Easy to install and fix on pole(tower) or tubes.
1. Metal joint box is made up of aluminum alloy, especially suitable for the protection of fiber cable joint under the high voltage electric field.
2. Metal joint box bears the excellence of high mechanical strength, good airproof performance, outstanding corrosion resistance and long service life. It can be used more than 25 years.
3. There are two models of metal joint boxes, one is to be mounted on poles and the other is to be mounted on towers. There are two connection ways: direct connection and splitting connection. They are applicable to situations such as overhead, man-well of pipeline, embedded situation etc. Comparing with terminal box, the closure requires much stricter requirement of seal. Sealing ring and air valve are required for closure, but that are not necessary for terminal box.
(1) Optic fiber joint box is designed for splicing ADSS, OPGW cables and the normal cables, including two to four sleeves for input and output.
(2) Ensure the transmission characteristics of optical fiber.
(3) A double seal design, convenient installation, reliable.
(4) Good waterproof property.
1.Please check the core number of the cable.
2.Please check the number of input ports, output ports and the corresponding cable diameter.
3.Cable storage for pole and tower. If you need cable storage for pole, please provide the pole diameter.