|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20|
|Packaging Details:||Outer box：530*290*295/5pcs ；Inner box：525*285*290/pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Material:||Cold Rolled Steel Plate /Aluminum||Applications:||Sliding Type|
|Connector Capacity:||24 Pcs SC Or 48 Pcs LC Connectors||Dimensions:||430x311.3x60mm|
|Weight:||2.95 Kg||Model Number::||KXT-U-06-1.4U|
|Application:||Fiber To The Home FTTH||Color:||Black Or Gray|
network patch panel box,
patch panel rack cabinet
1.4U SC LC Rack Fiber Optic Patch Panel 24 48 Port 19 U sliding type transparent top
It is 19’’ sliding type, with transparent top & front cover, easy for observation after installation. Its distribution center holds fusion splice trays for fiber splicing, distribution and protection in communication room or existing equipment rack.It is used for optical fiber terminal fiber fusion, adjustment of optical connectors, storage of redundant pigtails, and protection of optical cables. It is useful for the safe operation and flexible use of optical fiber communication networks This plays an important role.
1. Telecommunications subscriber loop
2. Fiber to the home (FTTH)
2 Structural Features:
1. Standard size, light weight and reasonable structure
2. Front transparent cover and top transparent cover for easy observation
3. Different adapter panel available FC, LC, SC, ST ...
4. Front access panel design for easy operation
5. Suitable for 19’’ standard optic distribution Cabinets
6. Left side 2 cable port φ20mm; right side 2 cable port φ20mm
3. Main technical Specifications:
|3||optical fiber winding radius||≥40mm|
|4||extra loss of fiber tray||none|
|5||fiber length left in tray||≥1.6m|
|6||fiber capacity||48 cores|
|7||working temperature||-400C ~ + 600C|
|12||Max capacity||24 SC or 48 LC|
4. The role of optical fiber distribution frame
The connection of optical fiber distribution frame as the terminal equipment of optical cable line has the following basic functions
① Welding function
When fusion splicing, pigtails need to be spliced out. The fiber tray can coil and arrange the excess pigtails to protect the splice.
After the optical fiber cable enters the rack, its outer jacket and reinforcing core can be connected and fixed.
③ deployment function
The connector on the tail cable is plugged into the adapter, and the other end of the adapter is connected to the optical path. The adapter and the connector can be flexibly inserted and docked, and the configuration can be tested freely.
5. Classification of optical fiber distribution frames
Optical fiber distribution frame is mainly divided into 12-port fiber distribution frame, 24-port fiber distribution frame, 48-port fiber distribution frame, 72-port fiber distribution frame, 96-port fiber distribution frame, 144-port fiber distribution frame.
The optical fiber distribution frame mainly plays the functions of welding, fixing, and deployment in the optical network transmission. The optical fiber distribution frame can be divided into 12 ports, 24 ports, 48 ports, 72 ports, 96 ports and other types. Determine the number of fusion splicing cores, and then select the appropriate fiber distribution frame.
1. Peel the cable , take off the outer and inner housing, as well as loose contract tube, and wash off the filling grease, leaving 1.1～1.6m fiber and 20～40mm steel core.
2. Fix the cable-pressing card and the cable, as well as the cable reinforce steel core.
3. Lead the fiber into the melting and connecting tray, fix heat contract tube and melted tube to one of the connecting fiber. After melting and connecting the fiber, move heat contract tube and melted tube and fix the stainless (or quartz) reinforce core stick ,make sure the connecting point is in the middle of the housing pipe. Heat the pipe to make the two into one.Put the protected joint into the fiber-laying tray.(one tray can lay 12 cores)
4. Lay the left fiber in the melting and connecting tray evenly, and fix the winding fiber with nylon ties. Use the trays from the bottom up. After all the fiber has been connected, cover the top layer and fix it.
5. Position it and use the earth wire in accordance with the project plan.
7. Packing List:
1. terminal case main body: 1 piece
2. polishing sand cloth: 1 pcs
3. melting and connecting mark: 1 pcs
4. heat shrinkable sleeve: 2～24 pcs
5. tie: 4～24 pcs
8. Our advantages:
a. Good reply: Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied within 24 hours.
b. OEM&ODM: We can help you to design or put your logo and company name into products.
c. Remote Technical support&Full Technical Document
d. Warranty: 1 year warranty( While the warranty is not responsible for those broken by violence or updated with other brands.)
e. English software, English Indicator
f. Professional, Very competitive price
g. Large Stock, Fast Delivery
Contact Person: sales