MPO/MTP ribbon and trunk mulitcore cable assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centers and other high fiber environment, reducing network in stallation or reconfiguration time and cost.
MTP/MPO are used to interconnect cassettes, panels, or fan outs, it offered in fiber typs in standard 8 , 12 ,24 ,or 48 cores versions using a compact and rugged microcables structre. The compact cable optimize cableway use and improve airflow.
These MPO/MTP cable are build with the highest quality components , Low loss elite versions are offered, featuring low insertion loww for demanding high speed networks where power budgets are critical.
1. Low insertion loss and back reflection loss
2. Good echangeability
3. Good Durability
4. High temperature stability.
5. Standard: Telcordia GR-1435-CORE
1. CATV, and Multimedia
2. Active dvice termination
3. Telecommunication networks
4. Gigabit Ethernet
5. Interconnection for O/E modules
6. Data processing networks
7. Industrial and medical
8. Premise installations.
9. Optical Switch interframe connect
10. Asynchronous Transimission Mode(ATM)