SC APC Fiber Optic Quick Connector Single Mode FTTH Tool 0.2dB Insertion Loss
Crimp ceramic V Slot SC APC Fiber Optic Quick Single Mode FTTH Tool Cold Fast Connector 53mm
Quick Assembly Connector (also named “ No-Polish Connector ” , “Pre-polish Connector” or “ Fast Connector ”) is an easy-to-install device. No tool or jig is required. It is universal for 250um /900um / 2.0mm / 3.0mm / Flat Cable.
it was designed for fast termination with pre-polished connector. Using V groove technology, it requires no epoxy. With transparent body, the connecting result can be seen by Fiber Checker immediately. This is an ideal solution, either for outside plant or inside a building.
Optic Fiber Fast Connector
1. Simple structure
2. Save time
3. Low insertion loss.
1. Based on the pluggable non-preset tube technology
2. Precision ceramic components with co-axial self centering, Excellent and durable optical property
3. Optical fiber fits axially in elastic way and avoids completely any false connect
4. Triple clamping through the naked fiber, tight buffer and cable, etc., can be used as patchcord
5. High on-line tensile strength of Optical Fast Connector after terminating, always keep connecting under the force from cabling and drawing.
6. Integrated protection of the casing to withstand harsh user environment.
7. Directly connectable with ONU without any optical socket, which reduces FTTH cost.
8. High success rate and easiness in installation with average splicing time 100 sec
9. Lower requirement for the habit working and work environment call for to the builder.
10. Visible Installation quality; independent from any far end light source and special device satisfying cabling construction in any sectioned way.
||3.1 x 2.0 mm Drop cable
|Optical fiber diameter
||125μm ( 657A & 657B )
|Tight buffer diameter
||About 100s(no fiber cut)
||≤ 0.3dB(1310nm & 1550nm)
|Fastening strength of naked fiber
|Fastening strength of naked fiber holder
|On-line tensile strength (20 N)
||IL ≤ 0.2dB RL ≤ 5dB
|Mechanical durability (500 times)
||IL ≤ 0.2dB RL ≤ 5dB
Drop-off test (drop-off height 4m,
once per direction, totally 3 times)
|IL ≤ 0.2dB RL ≤ 5dB
7000 pcs can be produced every day.