SM Type Fiber Optic SFP Module 1000M 2 Port Media Converter SC RJ45 Connector
|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||27cm x 22cm x 2cm|
|Delivery Time:||15 work day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/A, L/C, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Fiber Type:||SM||Port Type:||SC/ST/FC And RJ45|
|Power Input:||100V ~ 240V||Power Output:||DC 5V 1A|
electrical sfp module,
fiber optic ethernet transceiver
1. 10/100/1000Base -T to 1000Base -FX converter
2. 10/100/1000M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port and support Auto MDI/MDIX
3. With distinct HIC solution, low-temperature-rise chip, no need of cooling system, realization of flow control, decrease of broadcast storm
4. Supporting full-duples flow control or half-duplex back pressure working patterm, along with Auto-negotiation
5. Supporting 16Kbyte super data packet transmission by store and forwarder mode
6. Supports plug-and-play SFP modules
1. In conformity to IEEE802.3 10base-T, IEEE802.3u 100 base-TX/FX, IEEE802.3ab 1000 base-T, IEEE802.3z,1000base-SX/LX, IEEE802.1a, IEEE802.1PQ0S, IEEE802.1d Spanning Tree.
2. Hot Pluggable & Wall-Mountable.
3. Stable performance more than 50thousand hours with fault-free.
4. Unique IC solution applied.
5. Supports 10/100Mbps and 10/100/1000M full/half duplex, easy upgrades.
6. Auto MDI/MDI-X.
7. Auto Negotiation.
8. Support flow control.
9. Concentrated into BT-EF16-D220(16slot for media converter cards) or BT-EF14-D220(14slot for media converter standalone type) 2U rack-mount chassis.
10. Stable performance more than 50 thousands hours with fault-free.
11. In conformity with safety code of FCC, CE and RoHS.
1. Extend your Ethernet connection up to 0~25km away using fiber optics
2. Creates an economical Ethernet-fiber/copper-fiber link for connecting remote sub-networks to larger fiber optic networks/backbones
3. Converts Ethernet to fiber, fiber to copper/Ethernet, ensuring optimum network scalability for connecting two or more Ethernet network nodes (e.g. connecting two buildings on the same campus)
4. Designed to provide high-speed bandwidth for demanding large scale work groups that require expansion of Gigabit Ethernet Network
10/100/1000M Series Gigabit Converter
The 10/100/1000M Series 10/100/1000BASE-TX to 1000BASE-SX/LX
converter is primarily designed for larger and higher bandwidth demanding
workgroups that require expansion of the Ethernet network. The
10/100/1000M features Four RJ45 jack and a SC or SFP fiber optic
connector, connecting the 10/100/1000BASE-TX network to the
1000BASE-SX/LX (fiber optic) network. At full duplex mode, the converter
can extend distance up to 550 meters for Multi-mode fiber and up to 80
kilometers for Single-mode fiber. It is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3z &
802.3ab standards. The Installation & operation procedures of the
10/100/1000M Series are simple & straightforward. User can monitor the
real time operation status easily via a set of LED located in the front panel.
1. MDI-MDIX Auto-crossover supported
2. Plug-and-Play installation
3. Support Link Alarm
4. Support flux controlling of full duplex/backpressure of half duplex, can
be transmitted 1600bytes management packet.
5. Comply to IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX &IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T
6. Work wavelength 850nm,1310nm,1550nm optional
7. Link between RJ45 and fiber port, dynamic data transmission, full/half
duplex, speed lights indication
8. Supply Slot, internal power and external power , UTP port supports
Cable Connection of 10/100/1000M Series Gigabit Converter
|Port type||Cable Type||Max.Length|
|10/100/1000BASE-T||Cat. 5, 5E UTP, RJ-45||100 meters|
|1000BASE-SX||Multi-mode Fiber of 850n (62.5/125µm)||220 meters|
|1000BASE-SX||Multi-mode Fiber of 850nm (50/125µm)||550meter|
|1000BASE-LX||Single-mode Fiber of 1310nm(9/125um)||10-100km|
Please refer to the following table for LED indication of 10/100/1000M Series Gigabit Converter
|power||ON||The Power is on|
|lnk/act||Flash||F1:FX Data,P1 and P2:TP Data|
|speed||ON||The Speed is 1000M|
Specifications of 10/100/1000M Series Gigabit Converter
|MODEL||1,10/100/1000M Series||2,10/100/1000M Series|
RJ-45 part x 1 (10/100/1000 Mbps)
SC connector Fiber port x 1 (1000 Mbps)
|10/100/1000BASE-T:UTP Category 5, 5E|
or 50/125µm Multi-mode
fiber, SC/FC connector
fiber ,SC/FC connector
|MAX.DISTANCE||550m/220m||10km and 20km,100km|
|NET WELGHT||500 g|
|EMISSION||FCC Class A, CE|
Typical Optical Power Budget
As with any electric device, you should place the equipment where it will not be subject to extreme temperatures, humidity, or electromagnetic interference. Specifically, the site you select should meet the following requirements: Please follow the steps to install the media converter. This Converter is aplug-and-play device.
a. Turn off the power of the device/station in the network in which the media converter will be installed.
b. Ensure that there is no activity in the network.
c. Attach fiber cable from the media converter to the fiber network. The fiber connections must be Matched-Transmit socket to receive socket
d. Attach a UTP cable from the 1000Base-Tx network to the RJ-45 port on the product
e. Connect the power cord to the media converter and check if the power LED lights up. The TP Link and FX link LED will light when all the cable connections are satisfactory.
f. Turn on the power of the device/station.
Thank you for purchasing our Ethernet Media Converter. Before you start installing the Media Converter, verify the following items in the package
a. Media Converter
b. User’s Manual
c. Power Adapter