Fiber Optics PLC Splitters provide a cost effective and space saving product suitable to the ever changing networking requirements. With it’s compact size,these splitters can be utilized in in-ground and aerial pedestals as well as rack mount systems. Installation is simple using a variety of connector types or fusion splicing.
KEXINT supply Planar Lightwave Circuits which are key components used in FTTx networks including 1:2 1:3 1:4 1:5 1:6 1:12 1:24 1:32 1:64 1:128 and 2:2 2:4 2:8 2:24 2:32 2:64 etc. It is with a wide range of working wavelength from 1260nm to 1620nm. The PLC splitter can be with optional various kinds of connectors and cable length, they feature compact size and very good optical performance.
Nowadays FTTH fiber optic network need more unbalanced split ratio, so our unbalanced splitter with chips instead of fusion couplers emerge and graduallly in big demand on market.
• Low insertion loss and high return loss
• PDL automatic screening system(Ultra low PDL is available)
• High reliability and stability
• Connector can up to grade B
• 100% 3D tested by Daisi and Sumix
• High-low temperature cycle test
• 100% test before delivery
• FTTH Cabling solution could be design
* Fiber optical communication system
* Fiber optical sensors
* CATV System
* LAN System
* WAN Syste